View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #161
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
It's not 2013 anymore, nor is it summer... But I shall say:

New Captain America - possibly best Marvel movie yet - at least tied with Avengers. Avengers was more fun, but the action in this was amazing. Great plot/story as well.
Totally agreed. Finally saw it last night and loved it. I was very skeptical about the casting of Chris Evans when I heard the news a few years back, but he's been pitch perfect as Captain America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I had a very short open window of time to go see a movie.. My only option was Noah. It has been years since I had walked out of a movie. I walked out of Noah. It was absolutely terrible.
I loved Noah... no offense intended towards you, but I get a huge kick out of conservative Christians losing their shit over the movie.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote