View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:46 PM   #163
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Totally agreed. Finally saw it last night and loved it. I was very skeptical about the casting of Chris Evans when I heard the news a few years back, but he's been pitch perfect as Captain America.
Agree on Evans. He really made the role his own in this film.

I didn't like the casting when it was announced, and still wasn't 100% sold after seeing the first movie (which I liked). But now he IS cap.

I guess my issues with his casting mainly centered around age... I was probably envisioning someone older because when I read comics, cap was a little older. But then again, the first movie was his origin, so makes sense for him to be younger.

So all that said - I also like Evans as cap.