View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 12:49 AM   #151
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
ECF

6'10" Hortford vs. 6'9" Tristan Thompson,

WCF

6'10" Capela, vs. 6'7" Green

Those are the centers starting in the ECF and WCF. No team with a seven footer made it out of the conference semis.

So the most likely scenario might actually be the best one. Bamba goes 2 or 3 followed by Doncic and Bagley. Leaving Jackson at 5. He’s raw but has the potential to be that stretch 5 who also plays good defense. It’s also been reported that the Mavs are definitely in the market for a big in FA. Julius Randle would actually be a good fit next to Jackson. With Dirk and Holger helping Randle he should be able to develop a consistent mid range game. Playing under Carlisle his defense should also improve.

I don’t want to pay Randle max money though. Ideally I’d like him to take less so that the Mavs could also sign Kentavious Caldwell Pope.

A core of:

Jackson
Randle
Barnes
Pope
Dennis

Would not be a bad young core at all. Then you go into the trade deadline or next off season with Wes and JJ expiring. They should be able to flip those two for a draft pick or at worse they can use the cap space.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote