Thread: Rasheed Wallace
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 12:47 PM   #89
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rasheed Wallace

Man... Our forwards are getting better and better, but unless one of them is going to play shooting guard/Center, we are just unable to get them all in the game...

Talented forwards NOW:
Dirk
Walker
Jamison
Howard

All four of these guys deserve starting minutes - even the rookie

Talented forwards AFTER TRADE:

Dirk
Wallace
Walker
Howard

The problem with this trade is that now more than ever, we have at least THREE forwards that MUST start... Jamison is a nice guy that can ride the pine rather than start, but Wallace will NOT be so kind... Wallace would HAVE to be our PF, with Walker the SF, and Dirk at C... This would at the very least make us better defensively, but man... No chances of starting Bradley, Howard, or any other center unless one of those three gets traded!!!

Scary trade... I just dont think I would do it unless Walker was the bait rather than Jamison... I dont want three guys asking for MAX dollars at the end of this year, (Walker, Nash, and possibly Wallace)!!!