View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 10:45 AM   #54
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< I challenge you to put up 12 games where Quincy did shit. You won't find it because it isn't there. The guy is not a NFL quality quarterback. he will never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs. I have a hundred bucks to any taker. Put up or shut up. The guy is not a good quarterback. Period. Great athlete? Yes. Good QB? Hell no. Not even close.

your subtel pathetic shots at me do not change this fact. yes, I said FACT. Carter is not a good QB.
>>

good luck, because he's only played 12 games.

but heres a friendly bet for you.

if QC can get the boys into the playoffs or if carter leads the cowboys to 9 wins this season, which is a 9-7 record. you will put in your signature, &quot;i love quincy carter. he is my idol, and i was terribly wrong to doubt his talent.&quot;

if he doesn't i will put in my signature, &quot;its true, QC is a spare.&quot;
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote