View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 09:11 AM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolencd View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong...
Kidd is doing a good thing with playing all the players and letting the ball off of Luka's hands. Last season playoff Luka was estroyed. He had to do everything, when he was too tired no one had the confidence to do anything without Luka. This looks like is changing.
And another thing ... It was never about making it work with Luka and KP, the Mavs are just trying to up the very low price on KP.
So far the KP thing isn't off to a good start. He is shooting poorly and got hurt (back strain) again. Defense is good though.

And the relief of Luka will still need another player for that come playoff time when teams tighten up defense. Don't think for a second that he will somehow be relieved then. However, I can see helping him out during the regular season. Brunson was really solid tonight so that's a good sign.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote