View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 10:35 AM   #39
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the tri-council approach can have some positives. It could help with keeping the whole team in tune and the chemistry up. We shall see if it dissolves a bit under pressure or with coaches overriding it. The players are every bit as connected as the coaches are with who is working hard and deserves some minutes. I can see it being a slippery slope at some point though.

Kidd has a good crew of assistants around him and I think this all shows that he has grown to some degree from his "hard ass" ways as a HC.

DP does bring a lot of hustle and non stat Plays. But often times his hustle takes him out of position for boxing out or getting rebounds. I'd definitely be looking to try the smaller lineup with DFS at 4 and KP at 5. I just hope people don't get carried away with dfs vs Bullock. Dfs has better handles than Bullock and that really says a lot. Reggie has picked up his dribble for no reason a few times and it completely bogged down the flow of our offense. So I don't think putting him in place of dfs achieves much better results. But I think dfs can do what DP does. If he can set passable screens we aren't really missing much by switching the 2 of them out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote