View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 AM   #40
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm very, very excited about Roddy. But Roddy is hardly a lock down defender at this point. He certainly has the tools to be, but he's anything but at this point. He was not good defensively last night, his nice steals aside.
i am generally more quick than most to dismiss unfounded claims of great D, but roddy looked really good against both detroit and milwaukee defensively. He struggles with the pick and roll but i attribute that more to a team defensive issue than anything with him personally. Also lets add that his defensive standard isnt very high. His competition for minutes is jj barrea who is simply awful defensively.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote