View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:52 PM   #97
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
This is devastating to me. I was one of his fans when many just looked forward to the next guy posterizing him. Also I don't know many paralysis cases, but my uncle was paralyzed after being attacked in Sweden. One day he suffocated to death as he could not lift up his own head from a table. At least that's how the story goes from what I have been told. I'll be shocked if he was not murdered.

Then we all know about the late Christopher Reeve. Both Bradley's family and religion are a big part of his life. I hope they remain to be to keep him happy for what will be a difficult life. Edit: I just read an article suggesting that this happened in January. Why did it take this long for us to hear about it? Also this is mentioned in your linked article. My bad!
This is terrible news... very sad.
It's early (relatively speaking) and we can be hopeful of some recovery at least but definitely doesn't look good. wish him the best.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote