View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 PM   #86
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Shawn Bradley set to retire

Thanks mmmfast for all of the positive photos of a long-term mav. I'm sure I'll have to come back to this post many times when shawn annouces because the sob's in the media will only show rude photos of his bad plays. Makes me sick. I've already written a letter to the only tv show that I saw video on. Channel 5 I believe it was. It's unacceptable for the media will all of the idiots they have showing such a collection of bad plays. National media maybe, but local, they are gonna hear about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mmmfast
He'll be missed.
He was what he was for the past few years but c'mon - #10 all-time blocks at 2,119 Just behind Shaq.

For the good times -

- my fav [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote