View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #461
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Just keep coming up with them.

No matter what, running the ball for 1+yd is betting than throwing an INT for a TD. As of matter of fact. Running the ball for negative yds is better as well. It is all about managing the game. I will take 3 straight plays of no yds than throwing the ball for an INT for a TD.

Our defense played great all night long, so I would have found a way to manage for the defense to finish off the game. I am talking about all the mess at the end of the game before that last drive by the Cowboys.

Feel free to continue the excuses.
Our defense played great all night long? Seriously, did you not even watch the fourth quarter? There's a reason the score went from 13-3 to 13-13, and contrary to what you seem to believe, it was not Tony Romo.

But let's play along and pretend that all of the sudden the defense would have stopped acting like the sieve they were at the end of the 4th quarter and would have stopped Pittsburgh. How does the defense then finish off the game? Are you expecting them to get a turnover returned for a touchdown? How much time do you expect it to take for your defense to finish them off? You know the game eventually runs out of time, Donovan.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote