View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #209
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the game runs smooth, on singleplayer i have had 0 problems in 6 hours of play. It loads fast, the maps the game, no issues. No errors, no crashes. nothing. BF2142, and BF2, would always crash.

Multiplayer, was awesome, but since it was my first time, i didn't know the maps, or the weapons. At first i didn't even know who was on my team. i think my first game was 6 ot 7 kills and 40 deaths.
haha. I got better the next game. The multiplay seems like it is a lot faster than BF2, or BF2142, its almost like your playing an arcade. I didn't notice any real significant lag,

my monitor is a 24" dell wide screen. i think its 2407, is the model #.

Like i said, i don't really play many games. I think it just one of those things, you have it because you can.

Now, that i think about it, i know i turned up the juice on the single player version. I don't think i turned up the juice on multiplayer. I only played for like 45 minutes, i'll have to try it again tonight, and let you know.

i don't even think my video card is that sweet, it was awesome last year...but it still beats the ass of everyone i know...

Last edited by MavsX; 11-28-2007 at 12:08 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote