View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #238
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Yes, as a PC only gamer, the Wii is the the only console I would ever buy, because it's the only console that offers me games that I can't get better versions of for the PC.

BTW, I invested in COD4 over the weekend. I'm not sure I'd call it awesome, but it's pretty good. I was hoping for something a bit more arcady, if that's a word, but that's not very common anymore.

I do really like the unlock system and all the perks you can unlock. Although, if I get Team Killed by another martyr nade, I'm going to freak out.
yeah its pretty annoying when you kill someone, and then you die because they drop a grenade automatically..then you can't get away fast enough because the kill zone is like 100 feet. I agree that is pretty annoying. How can you get all those kill streaks if you keep dying. Anyway i've been playing a bunch of free-for-all games, its insane..its not stop deaths. i think i had like 80 kills....but im sure i had just as many deaths...

i have yet to unlock the martyr grenade yet..but when i do i will use it..hopefully on you. HA just playing. I also don't understand why when they do that, sometimes my guy is holding the grenade, so i have to throw it to get away..and i can never throw it fast enough and i die from that too...so gay.

Last edited by MavsX; 12-03-2007 at 10:33 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote