View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #240
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
yeah its pretty annoying when you kill someone, and then you die because they drop a grenade automatically..then you can't get away fast enough because the kill zone is like 100 feet. I agree that is pretty annoying. How can you get all those kill streaks if you keep dying. Anyway i've been playing a bunch of free-for-all games, its insane..its not stop deaths. i think i had like 80 kills....but im sure i had just as many deaths...

i have yet to unlock the martyr grenade yet..but when i do i will use it..hopefully on you. HA just playing. I also don't understand why when they do that, sometimes my guy is holding the grenade, so i have to throw it to get away..and i can never throw it fast enough and i die from that too...so gay.
If you get close enough to the nade you pick it up automatically, and you get the chance to throw it. I agree, I don't like it.

I can usually get away fast enough, but you have to be careful. It sucks because my favorite thing is to knife someone, but that really makes you vulnerable to the martyrdom.

I haven't unlocked it yet either, but I have unlocked Last Stand, which is pretty dang cool. I love to take someone out with my pistol from my back as I'm bleeding out. Paybacks a bitch!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-03-2007 at 11:04 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote