View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

This is the way i see it on how they stand on issues. McCain said he would give oil companies and it was mentioned Exon Mobile a tax break. Obama said he would cleary tax big oil and that means Exon Mobile. McCain wants to help the rich and cut the middle class and poor. Obama is right the opposite. Obama has said he would tax anyone making over 250 thousand a year, they would pay more taxes and he said people making less than 250 grand a year, would pay less taxes.

Many have mentioned and even Republicans that McCain knows nothing on economics. Republicans are begging to hire people that know economics and let them help McCain, on what to say and what to do. I feel people will not blame JFK, carter or Clinton on the hard times we are in. The blame is on W's and Chains back. Yes we can make excuses but the people want to hold someone acountable. Our infrasturucture is worse in this adm. We really do need to pay attenion to levies, roads, bridges, our borders, because it really matters. I am not sure where McCain stands on our infrastructure but Bush/Chains could care less. They stand for one thing and that is Libberman and Israel. The middle east is everything to this adm.

I won't go into Iraq but as far as a military man, McCain wins here but the public doesn't want to invade Iran, Syria and even stay in the middle east. So really how much does McCain's military help against Obama? This is yet to be seen but the American public does not want to stay in Iraq or invade Iran. The neocons do. Not all Republicans want to, just the neocon Republicans.

The people have to decide who is best on healthcare, jobs, and the middle east will also be huge on what the people want. They had a special on drilling in the usa and the results was it would bring down the price of gas .01 and it would take 10 years to get it up and where we needed it. Republicans in Co have fought Bush every step not to drill in Co and say go to Alaska, FL, etc. Stevens in Alaska is a crook and has been tried on different things and is tied to big oil and i feel he would love drilling in Alaska. Alaska never elects a Democrat and Obama is maybe 4 points behind in a total Republican state.

Where Hillary woiuld have won TN/KY and fringe Republican southern states, Obama won't but then again here comes VA and GA. The Republicans can not let Obama win two of the big three. Ohio, Florida and PA. They must hold FL and OH because Obama will win PA. Then Obama has to pick off a southern state or two. It will be interesting but Obama is doing to the Republicans what Rove has done to the Democrats and they can't out smart him(or haven't yet). He is one step ahead. He isn't a weasel either, when Kerry was attacked, they told him to be quiet and Obama doesn't stay quiet. He answers and then delivers an attack worse.

In the end i feel the economy will be the number one issue in this election. To many people are hurting. Watch Obama how he ties McCain to Bush/Cheney, who he will tax and who McCain will tax, watch where they stand on the middle east, jobs, oil/gas, health care.

The polls hurt Hillary today. It was polls showing McCain had no chance of winning if he picked Hillary. Today shows the undecided breaking Obama to where he doesn't need Hillary to win. The three states i mentioned are going to be huge again.

The Republicans must push the terrorist are comming to get you. We need to invade them before they come here. Obama must push Iraq war and economics. I feel the old rule of taxes is not a good play with McCain as he wants to help give oil tax breaks.

I agree with you on Hillary, she was suppose to win and didn't, so the polls are way to early. One last thing is money. Who will raise the most money to attack the other? Money usually wins.

For me, i do not trust a Libberman/McCain as they stand differ each week. Fip flopping around or atleast McCain does. I think you know the Republicans i am comphy with. I am ok with Obama as i feel we do need change and i also feel jobs and economics is number one. I also feel the usa is number one on protecting us and building up our infrastructure. Not the middle east and people that do not even like us. I think both McCain and Obama are not in favor of us giving all our money to China and making us a slave to China and where this adm loves it.

McCain's offshore drilling is a flip flop from 3 or 4 weeks ago. This guy use to be pretty smart but when Bush/Cheney was going to kick him to the curb and he joined the neocons it hurt him bad. Now people wonder is it his age or is he just a flip flopper on what flavor of the week it is. In the end i feel age, Bush/Cheney, economics, gas, jobs will get McCain in trouble. Maybe even healthcare and the middle east is still up in the air and maybe this does favor McCain but not sure. The biggest bad thing on McCains back is Bush/Cheney and that might be a hard thing to shake in the end.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote