View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 10:46 AM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:attempt at getting Donyell Marshall

Quote:
and Booth 'not even close' to Bradley's blocks? look at his numbers.
K,

Let's see for a career. Booth averages 1.4 blocks per game.
Bradley averages 2.7.

Sorry, but that isn't that close. For a career, Bradley averages 24.7 min. Booth 15.7.

Yes, I realize that when they had no other centers, Nellie changed the offense trying to play Dirk at center, and play more PF's, which made Bradley's numbers lower to 11.7 min a game. The year before with Raef though, he averaged 21.4 min.
Now, with Damp, and the rest of the young 5's, I expect him to average 12-16m, and still avg 2 blocks.

Booth in his best season avg 18.6 min a game. He only avg 2.0 blocks a game in one season ever, and that was when he was in Dallas last time.

Booth is more athletic than Bradley, I agree, but he is smaller, and gets pushed around alot. All three of them will have their place on this team I think. Damp as the banger, Booth as the athletic type, and Bradley as the disrupter. Actually the three of them at Center is a strength of the team.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote