View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 03:26 PM   #96
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Why does Kidd need an excuse? I don't understand this idea. What he said was his exact thought process imo, and who are the random hooks? The Mavs have never had a center on the level of Lively, since Kidd has been here. Powell and Maxi have always been the better options.
Well, I mentioned a lot more than just those things.

It's an excuse to dampen fans and media criticism for going back to DP and Maxi for no logical reason. If you agree that Mavs havent had the level of Lively at center, then how do you not understand the complaints. The idea that Kidd might actually believe that Maxi and DP are vital for defending small ball is reason enough to file a complaint. A mediocre, short manned Nets team dictating our lineups is clown shoes too.

I cant count the times that guys like Hardy, Josh, Wood etc., light it up for a cpl games and then Kidd just dnpcd or gives them nothing meaningful right after...random hook. Lively was productive vs the Nets then random hook.

Being optimistic about a fresh season is all good. But again, as I asked earlier, what has really changed aside from a cpl minor upgrades to the roster.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote