View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Don't twist the article or my words dude. The man clearly states and if you will watch Fox news or MSNBC news and many others, you will see his position. If you vote one way and go home and live the opposite way you vote, he is blowing the whistle.

For instance, if you can't understand what he says i will lay it out in terms you will understand.

Larry Craig demanded Clinton be impeached and that he was very bad and immoral. Larry Craig voted against all homosexual bills. He and guys like Ted Haggard preach daily of the sins of homosexuals. They preach faith and values. The same with Mark Foley. Republicans came to Mike Rogers asking him to please blow the whistle on Foley but do not tell that i told on him. He already knew about Foley and also he was a boy scout leader and Foley was a Republican in FL that dated underage boys. He also was against and voted against homosexuality. Rogers was the one that got him ousted but with Republican help, they wanted him gone because it could possibly destroy faith and values. Not just homo sex but undersage homo sex.

Larry Craig has had many encounters with men and in bathrooms across the usa. It was reported on years before they caught him in a sting operation. That bathroom was feared and people wanted it stopped because of prostitutes known for that bathroom Craig went in and was looking for sex. It is many that have came forward and said they have had sex with Craig.

Now do you know the word hypocrite and what it means? Maybe you need to go look it up. If i preach faith and values, morals, if i vote against gay's and look at my record at the poor, homeless, abortion and other things. If my votting record is to vote gays down, to vote the poor down, and then i go home and patroll the streets for gay secret closet sex, then i am a hypocrite. That goes for any Democrat, Republican or Independent. If you vote one way and live another way, that is not morally right.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote