View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #10
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I will add this also, if i want to vote for Barney Frank and knowing he is gay, then i can vote for him or not. I have the choice. If David Vitter want's my vote and tells me he is in church daily, is for faith and morals, and tells me where he stands, then i vote for him and he lives his life the opposite of what he told me. I have been cheated with my vote and i don't like it.

I don't call it morally right, when you date and pay for prostitutes and you are married. I can go on and on with more that was selling drugs and also having sex outside the marriage and again i find both morally wrong. If i want to vote for Craig and he is a morals man and he is asking men across the usa if he can have oral sex with them, i am sorry my vote has been cheated. He stole my vote because he tricked me. The public keeps electing Barney Frank but he tells the world, i am gay. It is no big secret.

The day's of one liners are over. Mission accomplished, God Bless America, and i am your morals man and vote for me. It won't ever work that way again. The public now watches and sees how you vote, how you live and they expect more than a puppet and hypocrite. If you play that game, you will be ousted next election.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote