View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #113
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I dont know, in the first 5 seasons Azubuike averaged 36% and Peja averaged 38%. I dont think anyone would say that Kelenna is even in the same league but the numbers are similar and I don't think its too far off to say that Kelenna could be a sharpshooter for us.

Although Peja shot 1521 3pters in those 5 years. Kelenna shot 47. Thats the real issue and not what Peja did later in his career.
What Peja did later in his career is absolutely relevant when the question is whether Azu can give something like what Peja gave the Mavs.

But regardless, you're really just exemplifying my point. Peja shot 1521 threes. His percentages are much more meaningful, for that reason and others (longevity being one). He's one of the best shooters ever. Azu is a guy with some upside and a good stroke. That's about it.

If your point is that Azu could "develop" into a Peja because they had relatively similar percentages their first five years, that's a pretty huge stretch.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote