Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 05:05 PM   #364
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Because Bullock and DFS are the only guys that were playable in the playoffs, and Kidd had to run them into the ground. Now if Josh Green can actually turn into a respectable NBA player, the problem is pretty much solved. But we haven't seen that yet. I'm crossing my fingers, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Edit: You are definitely right about PGs though. Before, Dragic seemed like just a little extra assurance. With Brunson gone though, we NEED Dragic. And to put a finer point on it, we need him to be healthy and still decent. I feel like that's a lot to hope for.
I don?t see Dragic doing much at all in Dallas. Few years too late