View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 11:00 PM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Who is notified when someone clicks the "report post to moderator' thing and sends a message off?

Quote:
KG... you are one of the most "troll" like moderators I have ever seen on any messageboard. And you are incredibly biased in your dealings with posters here.
You don't even understand what the term "troll" means. If you did, you'd realize how silly your attempted insult sounds.

Quote:
You will let regulars get away with incredibly abusive posts...
While this is an incredibly vague accusation, you seem to have trouble grasping the concept that I'm not the only moderator on this board. If "regulars" are getting away with "incredibly abusive posts" (something I don't agree is happening), then all seven active moderators are allowing it to happen.

Quote:
but if I or other new posters respond to these regulars/trolls in the same way you will then edit my/ or other new members posts.
That's simply untrue.

Quote:
OR in this most recent case... because a regular whined to you claiming that my post was abusive then you edited both of our posts.
Again, untrue. MavsKiki and I have not even talked about those edited posts yesterday, and he never complained to me about you.

Quote:
Yet If I "whine" about a regualr saying something offensive to me... or starting a fight I get no response... you won't edit their post. Why is that?
You have not ONCE complained to me about anyone saying something offensive to you, so you really have no basis to speculate as to how I might respond.

Quote:
As a moderator you set a horrible example for posters on this site. You are totally biased and your bahavior is abusive and childish and you abuse what little power you have here.
My "bias" is a product of your active imagination. If I were being abusive and childish, I feel confident that DJ would let me know about it. So far, that hasn't happened.

Also, it's difficult to abuse power when your rarely even have to utilize it.

Quote:
I just wanted to make sure that my messages were getting through to someone other than you on here and while DJ was here I wanted to let him know what I thought of how you are doing as a moderator.
Thanks for the performance evaluation. Maybe you'll keep me from getting that big raise.