View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 04:28 PM   #11
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Mexicans Soccer Fans

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
It's sad you cannot stay on topic. This thread is about Mexican fans. Feel free to start other threads on related topics. You cannot help but spew out typical liberal unintelligent bullshit. We've come to expect it from you. Nothing more usually less. That should be your motto.
From reading your banal posts over the years I completely understand that the related issue of fan conduct outside of Mexico is over your head.

Quote:
You want to argue that Mexico has no benefit from being located on the US border? Idiocy in progress. But of course...noone ever expects intelligent thought from the resident libidiot.
uh, no, I am not arguing anything of the sort, just accuately pointing out that while there are many benefits of Mexico's proximity to the USA there are also many costs as well. From reading your banal posts over the years I completely understand that this is also completely over your head....
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote