View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #1538
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
We all know Spurs fans lack balls heck they do not even have vagina's.
Funny little story that happened the other day:

I went to the local vet to pick up some medicine for my cat. I got in line behind a woman that glanced back one time and then just went about her business. Then a rather large fellow came in with a cute dog that was checking me out so I reached down to pet him.. the owner immediately walked away with the dog. Again, I thought nothing of it.

I got up to the front, got the medicine, and went out to the car where my girl was waiting. The first thing she said when I got into the car was "Did you see the huge Spurs tattoo on that guy's leg?!"

It all made sense..

The hat I was wearing?

*mine is in blue, but same hat

I thought that I would just contribute to the offtopic mess that has become this thread. Gortat is gone, Otis pulled a fast one and pulled out with 2 good players. It's over, time to move on (as our FO has).
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote