View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't expecting much from Orlando, but that was a pretty game effort from them. They made the Mavs work for it. And it probably shouldn't have been quite so tight - blame some misses on some very makable shots late and the defensive miscue on the Redick 3-ball - but still a well-deserved W.

Agree with thig on Collison's defense. This was a more active and physical brand of defense than I'm used to seeing from him, and I'm sure it factored into him getting the closing minutes tonight. He did get caught in no-man's land on that Redick 3, and that could have been a costly mistake - he probably won't enjoy the part of the film session when that comes up - but like I said after the OKC game, if we're going to be getting mistakes from our point guard down the stretch, I'd rather it be the young guys making them so there's at least a chance for some hands-on learning of what not to do.

And great floor game from Vince on both ends of the court.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 01-20-2013 at 10:06 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote