View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #10
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if a legit move into the starting lineup is made with Brand, but he's definitely going to get the lion share of minutes at the center position. The concept of Brand and Kaman playing together likely is done. Speaking to a few different sources, they really do like what they get out Brand when he comes off the bench. The combination of Vince's scoring and Brand's defense brings a nice sense of versatility.

In regards to Collison, he continues to get better, but I'm not sure if a true two-man game will develop between himself and Dirk. Mayo and Dirk still seems like the best fit for a two-man game, but it won't exactly be the same as it was with Jet.

It's going to be a ridiculously intriguing period in terms of phone calls made between now and the deadline.