View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I heard a lot of noise on the radio today about how RC doesn't need to be the coach if we rebuild. I completely disagree with that notion because RC is a coach and will (and should) try to win every game with the talent he has. Can't fault him when we fill the roster with vets past the prime but are better than the young players.
I think Rick can coach youth if that is all he has to work with.
I don't know that Rick is the right coach for a rebuilding team, or that he would even want that job, but if we can hold onto him, then we absolutely have to. As soon as Dirk is gone, he is the only name attached to the Mavs that has any sort of credibility or respect around the league. Right now I'm hoping he'll be our Jerry Sloan.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote