View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #67
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

actually ALWAYS a good game when we play Utah. i actually used to despise this team when malone and stockton were runnin the show, and since they left, i haven't hated them AS much. i respect millsap, but thats bout it. otherwise, i would love an ol-fashioned beatdown tonight, although like i said, i'm sure it's gonna be a tight game

utah isn't the "threat" that they have portrayed in past couple years in my opinion, but can still be dangerous at times. i think it'll be a good game all around.

Mavs - 96
Jazz - 89

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote