View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 09:38 AM   #37
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If Grizz are willing to give Conley that 5th year for 33m I think he's much more of a pipe dream than Whiteside who has no such 5th year.
The Grizz just drafted a PG at #17... Maybe that's an indication of how they think free agency will shake out, maybe it isn't. Obviously they can offer that 5th year that nobody else can, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Conley might just need a change of scenery after being with a team for so long that seems to be backsliding in recent years.

Really, all I based my last post on was the fact that the word "Dallas" has come out of Mike Conley's camp, but Whiteside and Howard have yet to name us publicly... And in the case of Howard, our FO has even said he won't be getting max here, so I think he's the longest shot of the three.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-24-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote