View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #69
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
I hope your not trying to say that just because Roddy couldnt get him the ball once Dirk has sealed his man off in the high post or anywhere else on the floor that Kidd couldnt either?
No. What I'm saying is that when Blair was on him, Dirk was never, ever able to seal his man off in the high post. Because Blair was basically fouling him, grabbing him, pulling him, shoving him. Had Roddy passed him the ball Blair would have either stolen it or knocked it out of bounds. There was no way to get Dirk the ball because Dirk was never able to seal off Blair.

As evidence I present what happened as soon as Splitter was on Dirk instead of Blair. Then they had no problem getting Dirk the ball because Dirk WAS able to seal of Splitter, because Splitter isn't a serial fouler (though if he had any sense he would have been fouling since clearly the refs weren't going to call any of it).

See what I mean?
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote