View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #209
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Gameday threads (GDTs) are official D-M.com threads devoted to the game

Opinions differ on when these threads are to be made. Some people say 24 hours before tipoff. Many say 12:01a Dallas time on the day of the game. I personally say that it needs to be that day (12:01) local time so I post my threads an hour later than Texans. Then there are the rebels: Murphy doesnt really have a rule as far as I can tell and Doc occasionally eats too many pixie sticks and posts it at 12:01 the previous day.

It's also good etiquette to check before posting. doubling up on GDTs is bad karma and I think our record with 2x+ GDTs is sub-.500 If you are the only thread, a mod will sticky the thread and will then be the official thread for game discussion unless there is a more topical thread (the ...thoughts threads have become that for post-game discussion)

If the Mavs beat the opponent, you score for the GDT, if the Mavs lose, you get a loss. Simple as that. Some librarian-type like Doc or I will calculate the total records of everyone.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-17-2006 at 05:14 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote