View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 10:37 PM   #214
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I will award the GDT Championship to the winner soon. It does not matter how they are listed. It will be awarded by percentage. Ties are broken by number of wins. If that still doesn't break the tie, the next tie-breaker is victories over all division winners. If that doesn't do it, a statistical analysis based on strength of opponent will get it done. I havea small formula derived by a stats buddy of mine that should do the trick (I'll probably post that result too anyways).

The winner will get a small token prize.

MFFL and EL should probably fight for the last game then huh?
Road wins are clearly harder to come by. EL edged MFFL in this regard, and appeared to handle some pretty salty competition in doing so.

Very gracious concession of you, MFFL. You both were more than worthy. I don't care who you play, 10-0 is stout, stout, stout. I'd say you both have your fingers on the pulse, your ear to the ground, and your nose to the grindstone.

And Dan...I might be a CHUMP, but you can thank for me that absolute destruction of the Heat, in which not only did we kick the crap out of them but also I'm sure prevented them from being able to crap for at least three more days. Doubtless it spurred us on to the season we had.

Then again, I did after that game attempt the rare back-to-back, and the Nuggets brought it all crashing back down to Earth...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote