View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:42 AM   #169
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
No need to mention that I brought up the fact that Kobe has made the playoffs every year of his career except last year.. or the given fact that Kobe has 3 rings and a scoring title.
Again, how is this at all relevant to this year's MVP discussion?

Quote:
This entire thread is just a nice example of you thinking you're smarter than I am and trying to bully me into agreeing with you. All of this "*sigh*, let me explain this to you because you obviously don't get it" is just you smokescreening the fact that you and I disagree and I have every right to disagree with you, and that my opinion is every bit as valid as yours is. Live with it.
Wrong again. This entire thread is a nice example of you making a facetious claim. Me calling you out on it. You APOLOGIZING, then going on to make more facetious claims. Rinse, repeat.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote