View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:45 AM   #170
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Again, how is this at all relevant to this year's MVP discussion?

Wrong again. This entire thread is a nice example of you making a facetious claim. Me calling you out on it. You APOLOGIZING, then going on to make more facetious claims. Rinse, repeat.

Yeah, just keep telling me that I'm "wrong." You're just being a bully. And it's pretty lame. I said a couple of things that you interpreted as facts, but they were my opinions. I went on to share more opinions and you kept making posts that dissected everything I said in what I feel was a very patronizing manner.

And I think bringing up a legitimate MVP candidate in an MVP discussion is fairly relevant; wouldn't you agree?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote