View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #21
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
We all know it's not gonna happen
I honestly believe we have the most to offer both these players, who want to play together anyway. Dwight won't win in LA and they've strapped themselves financially away from improving. The new "apron" rule will crush every move they try to make and limits the value of their exceptions too. Basically the same applies to CP3 plus he works for the biggest douche in the industry.

Think about it. Dirk has said he will take a pay cut for another championship. We can give both these guys $19,000,000 this summer if we unload everything. Then Dirk signs for the minimum next summer. That's a heavy core at a $40,000,000 price tag. Don't you think names like Paul Pierce will be running here for MLE type money? I do.

CP3
Free Agent
Paul Pierce
Dirk
Dwight

I LOVE that team. Yes, they are old, but who cares since you have two of the top five players in the game in the long shot it doesn't work out. Try it for two years and then retool if necessary.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote