View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #148
ShadowLink

ShadowLink will become famous soon enoughShadowLink will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Sometimes I hate this board and a large chunk of the people that post here.

A lot of you morons don't deserve to root for one of the best organizations in basketball.

Enjoy your miserable lives. Enjoy being "right" about Cuban and the team.

I'll be over here, continuing to relish in the incredible success of my favorite sports team, the incredible privilege of rooting for someone like Dirk and the fantastic organization that stuck by him when everyone (including a lot of people on this board) wanted them to cash in and trade him before last year.
Dirk is one thing, but the organization isn't "fantastic"

First, they let one of his prime years of his career go to waste because they want to sign a "Big Fish" or "Star". What if those stars don't want to come here?

Second, Dirk is getting old. Watch how when he gets to be older he will get kicked in the butt by the same "fantastic" organization. That will be sad.

Third, no one wants Dirk out of here. At least not a fan that I know of. Mark Cuban is another story. Everyone knew that Chandler, Barea and Stevenson were the pieces that helped the Mavs win a championship run.

Chandler was the anchor and heart of the defense. (Defensive Player of the Year 2012)
Barea could penetrate, break down defenses, and facilitate for others (plus he was fast)
Stevenson could be thrown at Durant, Kobe, LeBron and he would made their life miserable (he shot 3s well too).

But noooo, they had to get rid of them. The sad story of this will be if the Mavs can't get the "big fishes" they are hoping to get in free agency.

Last edited by ShadowLink; 05-06-2012 at 01:50 PM.
ShadowLink is offline   Reply With Quote