View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 11:30 AM   #4434
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I just want to point out that I was not wrong, this trade did in fact make the rockets worse.
The CP3-RWB swap is exactly the kind of trade we need to avoid -- making a move just for the sake of making a move never pans out.

Quote:
Also want to point out this was correct lol
Brogdon was my top choice this summer, and we didn't even need to give up picks like Indy did to make it happen -- we could have just offered him more money, but he was willing to work with the Bucks so he could get a deal inked and over with early in free agency. He was exactly what this team needed, and would have been worth every penny. C'est la vie.

Quote:
And I was wrong on this one, but somehow I was effing low lol.
To be fair, even Luka didn't think Luka would be this good. Only the most delusional homer would have projected his growth correctly.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote