View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 07:16 PM   #856
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Why was Green a bad pick?

I'm just curious as to why people feel this way.

My feeling is he's a good player very active on defense and does a great job on offense in terms of moving without the ball.

I felt like when he was getting minutes doing the covid situation he actually got better game by game.

But IMO I just don't think RC gave him that much rope as a rookie. On most other rosters I think he would be getting 10-12 MPG every night.

I fully expect Green to turn out to be a solid NBA rotation player down the road.

As for KP, I just think it's a matter of him staying healthy and also the Mavs need to keep him engaged offensively early in games. He has a tendency to venture outside all game if the Mavs aren't calling set plays for him.

That Brooklyn game was more like a blue print as to how he should be used but I know because this a 3-point happy team we may not see KP utilized that way moving forward.
I'll be honest. I haven't seen him play more than the rare minute or two here and there he got for the Mavs this season. He might end up being a fine player. I have no idea. I just know that DNP's in the G-league don't look good, particularly when other players drafted after him are thriving.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-28-2021 at 07:16 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote