View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 06:23 PM   #9
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Which FA 2/3 do you like?

Quote:
I like Kyle Korver!
I do too. Only reason I didn't put him on the list was because, like Kapono and Wallace he's restricted, and unlike Kapono and Wallace I can't imagine the Sixers would fail to match up to the full MLE. I was sort of restricting this list to young guys I thought might be available without resorting to a sign and trade.

Or do you think the Sixers would blink?

Of those I listed, I tend to agree with those that picked DerMarr. His solid individual and team stats on a pretty decent Western Conference team sure make it look like he's capable of immediately being an asset as the 4th guy in the 2/3 rotation, and IMO he has enough upside to at least develop into a quality 6th man on a good team. The only other one out of the four that I can see as perhaps being 6th man caliber eventually is Jacobsen, though I don't think his ceiling is as high as DerMarr's. Wallace and Kapono seem more like role players than prominent pieces in a contending rotation.