View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #5
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Glen Davis should be ok and at one time Scalabrine could play and was good and something happened and you heard nothing of him and i think he was injured and never returned back to maybe what he was. I am not rally sure but he should be able to help also.

I agree that they need to stay healthy but we have said this for years about Phx. How long can Nash keep going and they can't win without Amare and who is that no name guy from Atlanta they got that can play 4 positions? So it does happen and i thought Phx bench was thin and if they ever had to have Banks play, they are sunk but Barbosa is good.

But comparring them to Nash is differ as he seems to be a superman and even Amare with that and bad injury to come back like he has. Those 3 need to stay healthy and they would have a shot at a title. Garnett is the main one and to have either Pierce or Allen healthy if one went down.

Boston gave up a slew of players but this is the last hoorah for Ainge. He was gone. Pierce should be happy that what they have done and also Garnett to give them a fighting chance at a title. MN has a slew of young talent also and it is their own fault if they do not bring these guys along and contend in 2 to 3 years. Now every year they can get a bigger name player and be freed up with some money but please, trade Thudson for a 6 pack of Diet Coke and wash your hands with him. He sux.

I will have to give Boston fans credit as i would listen to the draft every year and i would say who? When they drafted and why? Boston fans would say we are going to be great next year and the who's never panned out and they just sucked. Boston use to be so good and smart and made great decisons and then they took lesson from the Hawks and drafted nobody's and want-a-bees. This makes sense and now i can see what they have done and even on raw talent, even if they knew no plays or never played together, they are a big time threat because all 3 are some of the top best players in the nba. Get Brevin Knight and stay healthy and you coud very well win the east and this comes from around last place before you got Allen, then with him it was from a 5 to 9 spot. So that was barely in or not. Now Boston goes from 1 to 5 and no worse.

I also think Chicago has taken Miami's place as Miami is older and worse. Cavs get Bibby and what a battle in the east and Detroit will be way up there again like every year and a two teams on the rise is Orlando and Toronto.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote