Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 04:10 AM   #479
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
There is absolutely no reason to post it on Instagram so the whole world can see it. He definitely had the intention to piss of mavs fans doing this cause he knows he's signing a contract with the Orlando Magic or Brooklyn Nets in the summer. Both desperate franchises with no intention of winning willing to give Max contracts to average at best players.

Goodbye Parsons. Thanks for proving me right that we should have kept Monta Ellis over you. I was right from the beginning on both mavs forum. Just admit guys I was right and you were wrong

SportyChannelOut
Put away the crack my friend, it's not good for ya. He was never that impressive. His efficiency has been about the same for half a decade now. He's just older, slower, a poor finisher and jacking up way too many shots from downtown at a horrible shooting percentage. He can't get to the rim that often anymore due to fading speed. And his defense is not existing.

His biggest problem though is that he believes he is better than he really is.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote