View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 03:37 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't buy that Luka and DSJ won't work together. However, I don't think that DSJ makes near the same impact by initiating offense as Luka. Many people expect too much of a 19 and 20 year old duo. DSJ is on par for most 2nd year players while Luka is wayyy ahead. MY main question was, can Luka run the offense without turning the ball over a lot, and can he be slowed down significantly by quicker guards defending him. He has not only answered my question but has done it in shocking fashion.

Many seasoned vets aren't on his level of play making and seeing the floor and what to do to take advantage, much less a 2nd year guy who hasn't had that kind of talent(Luka) on the floor with him...ever.

IF Beal or Derozan for example, or any other playmaker/scorer were attainable I would pull the trigger on it because everyone else on the team is mature enough to compete as contenders.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote