View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 02:10 PM   #22
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

I see some of you are talking about this but didn’t see a tweet or anything.

https://twitter.com/hoopsrumors/stat...407857664?s=21

The Mavs are denying the rumor but where there’s smoke there’s usually fire. It will be interesting to see what his trade value is. He’s still super young but he’s also not the same level of player as Luka. He doesn’t really do any one thing great (other than jump). They can pretty much rule out getting back any established Star like a AD or Butler for DSJ. Also they will get nowhere near value for him by trading for a pick because they would likely only be getting back a low 1st at best. Their best bet would be to try and obtain a player that is in a similar position as Dennis. A young former lotto pick that has either worn out his welcome on his current team or someone that just hasn’t lived up to expectations.

I would approach the Pacers and see if there is any package they would be willing to take for Myles Turner. Not likely but it’s worth a shot. More than likely they would be looking at guys like Josh Jackson, Jonathan Isaac, Ntilikina, or even Fultz.

Oh and for what it’s worth I don’t see any way Deandre is coming back. Not because they don’t want him back because they definitely do. I think he ends up going back to LA only for the Lakers this time. He’s shown he’s still a dominant rebounder and he’s no longer a liability at the end of games because of his vastly improved free throw shooting.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote