Thread: 2019 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:56 AM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Thats why i think they would combine #2 #3 or #4 with Lees contract...
Why would we trade a high lottery pick to get rid of a 12.7mill expiring? Just let him expire next offseason and spend the money then. We already have like 30mill in cap to spend this offseason.

I mean this could be one of those drafts like 2013 where there basically isn't any talent, but you at least take the gamble. Using a high lottery pick to get 13 mill in cap one year early seems silly to me. Any star young enough to be a good partner to Luka and KP will fit in our cap space. It's also dumb to put effort into clearing assets for potential signings-- we've done it before and ended up with not much to show for it.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-14-2019 at 10:19 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote