Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 06:57 PM   #104
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
My fav players for the Mavs in the draft (in no particular order):

Jaylin Williams
Kendall Brown
Ismael Kamagate
Wendell Moore
Moussa Diabate
Kennedy Chandler

Players I want to stay away from:

Ryan Rollins
Dalen Terry
MarJon Beauchamp

A toss up:

The rest of the bigs: Kessler, Koloko, Mark Williams.... I can see why the Mavs could use guys like them, but I also think they're a dime a dozen in today's NBA (our inability to roster one notwithstanding).
Guys like Brown and Moore are intriguing, but honestly the fact they can?t shoot well gives me great pause, especially in our system.

And Kessler would be a wasted pick imo. McGee, Whiteside, Howard and a few others would bring what Kessler would bring and be fairly easy to acquire.

I?d love to see us sign Hartenstein, re-sign Brunson, sign McGee, and use the pick as part of a package for Jerami Grant.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote