View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #114
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Unless we get Paul, I can only treat this development with disgust. DIS-GUST, I SAY!!

1) I think the Mavs are below average at trading. Kidd-Harris is a wash (when Kidd was forcing the trade to us). Stack chip fetched us Marion, whose contract is the new JET. Super-expiring Damp went for an expensive one-year rental on Chandler and a center we're trying to trade already.

2) This is some proof of where Dallas stands, for all the talk of being a big market, amongst the minds of the players. People like living on the coasts. People like New York, California and Florida. That's where the international cities, ad agencies, media HQs and other celebs reside. If you want to make it to the cover of any major magazine regularly, you rep the coast.

EDIT: by major, I mean something that transcends sports. Time magazine, etc.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 07-22-2010 at 05:32 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote