View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:38 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Could be wrong, but I thought you attacked someone pretty disgustingly in the post I saw. I do not ascribe any difference from one person to another, if that answers your question.

Were you the one who wanted someone to get sick, or tear a tendon, or die?
If I wished that on a poster, then by all means report it. One of the mods will take care of it. As mods, we aren't going to edit every person who lets profanity or insult slip in the most emotional time in Mavsricks history. I'm sorry if that disappoints you.

If you are offended by people being emotional then you are more than welcome to move on to a new forum or even Twitter. (Although DM.com may be the most civil so you may be wasting your time)

If, however, you just want to whine about hypocrisy, then you won't get much sympathy because you don't understand that there is a difference between calling a basketball player who will never see this board names and directly insulting other posters on a discussion board. I'm not sure you'll get a lot of support for saying "Jordan is an idiot" in a time of great emotion is the same as saying "poster X, you are an idiot"

Move on. Get over it, or else appeal to other mods. Publicly whining isn't the way to make friends or make change.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-09-2015 at 12:46 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote