Thread: Thanks Obama
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 12:40 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
This guy is agreeing with. Pack your bags and go back where your forefathers lived before they came to the "land of the free".

Well, I'm an Indian..so...?

I don't even like Trump. The guy is an egotistical twit. He was just a better option than Hillary... Two of the worst possible options.. I always thought Trump was the absolute wrong guy with many of the right ideas. You still have to be able to work with people.. America has spoken loud and clear with the Republican majority and with the election of Trump. We are tired of liberalism running wild. Political correctness and group think by the left just doesn't cut it. Once upon a time, liberals were seen as actually being more peaceful. The reality is that they are anything but that at this point. Protesting and violence and public shaming is what they resort to if you dare disagree with their brand of political correctness. The average American has had enough of that b.s. The average American is tired of their taxes going to support a growing lower class many of which are there simply because they'd rather milk the system than work. The average American is tired of Democrats using the lower class to win elections. That is the game plan..grow the lower class to assure you'll win elections.. It definitely isn't to get the lower income brackets off of welfare and back to work.

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-31-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote