View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 10:38 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
As much as I'd love to see two billionaire crybabies/reality TV stars tear each other apart in the primaries, it would just be an enormous distraction for the Mavs and the country. We need dignity and intelligence, not reality stars being petty.
I mean, we're already going to have one billionaire crybaby/reality TV star who lacks dignity and intelligence running, so why not two -- especially if Cuban runs Republican? It's not like anyone else in the GOP is going to challenge an incumbent (for the same reasons they won't impeach him), so I'm all for it... Hell, I'd probably even vote in the Republican primaries if Cubes gave us a chance to eliminate Trump before the presidential election, no different than when I voted for pie-in-the-sky Bernie over Hillary in the primaries.

Of course, I don't think I could vote for him in the presidential if he did beat Trump, as I prefer actual politicians to do politics (much like I wouldn't hire my dentist to fix my car just because I hate my mechanic)... But I guess that totally depends on what garbage the Democrats try to push through this time.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-23-2017 at 11:05 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote