Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Watching the UT vs Duke game now. Bagley reminds me so much of Chris Bosh. Bamba has done fine in this game, but Bagley has dominated. I think his game would pair very nicely with DSJ if we pick 2-3.

Edit: Bamba just had a big time block on Bagley playing off. I see him as a Nerlens Noel 2.0 without the personality shortcomings.
Great game tonight for lotto prospects...

Mo Bamba: 9 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks
Marvin Bagley: 34 points, 15 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal

Agree about Bamba being a Noel 2.0 without the baggage -- I think he and Ayton are the main reasons why we didn't cave to Noel's demands... And a lot of what he does isn't going to show up in the box score.

And Bagley? Yeah, he could definitely be a Dirk replacement if we ended up drafting him. I can see the comparison to Bosh.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote